Download this app to your desktop
When you want to be able to control your Linux Computer with your phone, and Wifi is not an option.
This application uses Bluetooth as it's communication with your computer.
Please Note: You will require the server in order for the phone to have something to talk with. The link with the installation instructions can be found below:
- On the "Swipe Area" (Default) screen, you can swipe left and right to skip videos / music tracks. And Up to Pause / Play. Lastly swipe Down to stop.
- On the "Mouse Area" screen, you basically have a laptop trackpad. Moving your finger controls the mouse pointer.
- Tapping once is left click.
- Tapping Twice in quick succession is right click.
- And holding your finger down will right click.
Finding time to work on this is quite tough since I work full time, but I am all for opensource projects and welcome feedback.
You are welcome to create an issue if you like. It would be much appreciated: